Convert easily Docx to PDF
Sferyx Docx to PDF Converter Offline Desktop Application
Advanced Docx to PDF Generator and Converter Application - convert easily Microsoft Word Docx files to PDF
Sferyx PDF Converter is an advanced and powerful batch Docx to PDF Converter and Generator application - you can install and run it on your desktop and batch convert all the files you want - no subscriptions or other fees are required. It can convert easily Microsoft Word Docx to PDF on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and produces perfectly paginated documents preserving the formatting including the page breaks, headers, footers and the page numbers. With only a few clicks is possible to generate complex PDF files from almost any Word Docx file or location and the resulting PDF can be written to a specified folder. The PDF Generator component supports all UTF-8 languages including support for Greek, Arabic, Cyrillic, Hebrew, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Tamil and more. The Sferyx PDF Converter application is ready for use out of the box and does not depend on external packages or any other additional software.
- Custom PDF Generation engine - allows fast and easy PDF creation from various sources and also convert even very complex HTML/XHTML documents - 100% in house development - it does not depend on external packages or software.
- It converts and generates quickly and easily PDF and PDF/A files directly from HTML, Plain Text, Microsoft Word Docx, Rich Text Format RTF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
- Automatic multiple page layout, rendering and inclusion of all images, inline and linked styles etc.
- Possibility to specify the desired Page format and margins and whether to scale the content to fit inside or not
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- Support for all western Latin languages such as English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian etc.
- Support for Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Farsi, Hindi, Tamil and many other languages through UTF-8 character set encoding and Chinese language is also supported through the ISO-10646-UCS-2 character set
- Automatic embedding of all TTF fonts contained inside the document when the UTF-8 encoding is set
- Support for PDF/A file specification when UTF-8 is set.
- Compact size and fast document generation
- Possibility to specify whether to split the pages automatically or to generate a poster-like one page PDF file with automatically determining the page length to fit the content.
- You can specify Headers, Footers and Page numbers in any formatting and position through full HTML formatting support.
- Now all hyperlinks inside the HTML document are generated as links (annotations) automatically into the resulting PDF file
- Support for disabling the table breaking across multiple pages
- Support for disabling lists breaking across multiple pages
The use of the PDF Converter application is quite simple - with only a few clicks is possible to generate and convert practically any Docx document to PDF and the headers, footers, page numbers etc.
In the files dropdown you can select the Docx file type - this way you will see only Word Docx files in the file chooser. Simply select or drag & drop the Docx files and folders you want to convert, choose the output folder and click process all - that's all - all supported files will be converted automatically and the resulting PDF files will be saved to the specified folder. If your document contains special fonts, characters or symbols you should leave the "Embed All Fonts" checkbox selected - this way all the necessary fonts used inside the document will be included in the PDF file.
The application will recognize automatically if document is html, docx, rtf, txt or image and will convert it accordingly. To use this automatic conversion the files must end with the corresponding extension like docx, txt, rtx, jpeg, gif, png etc.
Sferyx customer base counts more than 1000 corporate customers and institutions from over 40 countries and different industrial sectors as follows: Media and publishing companies, Internet Service Providers, Research Labs, Fortune 500 companies, Universities, Colleges and Schools, Software Developers, Content Management Systems developers, Web design agencies.
More than 1000 corporate customers, among them: